Roboticist Rodney Brooks On The Current AI Debate2nd August 2017 - 415 days ago
Considered the father of modern robotics, Dr Rodney Brooks is often asked for his opinion on Artificial Intelligence issues and concerns; right now he is involved in the ongoing debate between Mark Zuckerberg’s utopian and Elon Musk’s dystopian views on AI. Currently in the process of writing his third book, no doubt he will continue to be at the forefront of the highest level of AI debates. His knowledge and expertise make him a go-to choice of speaker for any event where the greatest minds are required.
The Founding Director of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, Rodney studies and engineers robot intelligence; his goal is to create the ultimate robot – one that can figure things out for itself, like humans do. He has already made great strides in this area and his latest enterprise ‘Rethink Robotics’ focuses on applying advanced robotic intelligence to manufacturing and physical labour.
go back to newspage
- Joschka Fischer delivered excellence itself. Our top corporate investors were totally won over.
- Klaus Schweinsberg's message was perfect for our management meeting in Germany, totally engaging.
- Our group meeting loved Sahar Hashemi, she was totally engaging, inspiring us all with her great story.
- Don Strickland had excellent content in his speech and gave us some great examples to follow.
- José María Figueres has an excellent presence and quality, he had great interaction with the audience.
- Daniel Sieberg was excellent. He tailored his speech perfectly to our youth audience - top quality.