Cannes Lions - 17-24th June 201721st June 2017 - 122 days ago
Celebrating the world's creativity in communication has always been the purpose of The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The mission at Cannes Lions is driven by the belief that creativity is a powerful force for business, for change and for good. It is the global meeting place for professionals in advertising and communications. Delegates attend the seven day event to take part in master classes, workshops, view exhibitions and screenings as well as sit on seminars given by leaders from the industry.
Over the years many of the top global creatives have contributed to this shining symbol of industry-shaping work.
People from all disciplines have brought their expertise to bear at Cannes, including creative Sir John Hegarty, activist and song-writer Sir Bob Geldof, author and philosopher Alain de Botton, along with leading inventor Ray Kurzweil and macroeconomist and global affairs commentator Dambisa Moyo.
CSA is proud to represent some of the great names in advertising, communication and forward thinking. Their experience, creativity and vision can inspire innovation in your business practice and help you look at things from a different point of view.
For more information on Cannes Lions and the full list of participants and award recipients, please visit www.canneslions.com.
go back to newspage
- Joschka Fischer delivered excellence itself. Our top corporate investors were totally won over.
- Klaus Schweinsberg's message was perfect for our management meeting in Germany, totally engaging.
- Our group meeting loved Sahar Hashemi, she was totally engaging, inspiring us all with her great story.
- Don Strickland had excellent content in his speech and gave us some great examples to follow.
- José María Figueres has an excellent presence and quality, he had great interaction with the audience.
- Daniel Sieberg was excellent. He tailored his speech perfectly to our youth audience - top quality.