Cannes Lions 201825th June 2018 - 142 days ago
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity has been championing creativity since 1954 and is the world’s biggest festival and awards for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment and design and tech industries. It is a stage on which to trade, inspire, create share, grow, shine, collide and connect!
The global communications industry came together 18-22 June in Cannes to learn, network and celebrate through a programme of talks, workshops, exhibitions and much more.
Hundreds of world-class thinkers, award-winning creatives and brand marketing leaders from across the globe shared their inspirational and ground-breaking thinking with over 16,000 attendees.
Many of the top global creatives, from all disciplines, have brought their expertise to Cannes in recent times, including activist and song-writer Sir Bob Geldof, leading inventor Ray Kurzweil and macroeconomist and global affairs commentator Dambisa Moyo. This year brought yet more sparkling names, including creative genius Sir John Hegarty, noted futurist, author and founder of marketing consultancy BrainReserve Faith Popcorn and global director of social media and search marketing at the LEGO group Lars Silberbauer, among many others.
CSA is proud to represent some of the great names in advertising, communication and forward thinking. Their experience, creativity and vision can inspire innovation in your business practice and challenge you to look at things from a different point of view.
go back to newspage
- Joschka Fischer delivered excellence itself. Our top corporate investors were totally won over.
- Klaus Schweinsberg's message was perfect for our management meeting in Germany, totally engaging.
- Our group meeting loved Sahar Hashemi, she was totally engaging, inspiring us all with her great story.
- Don Strickland had excellent content in his speech and gave us some great examples to follow.
- José María Figueres has an excellent presence and quality, he had great interaction with the audience.
- Daniel Sieberg was excellent. He tailored his speech perfectly to our youth audience - top quality.