Dr Khanna Selected as One of the Top 100 Women in Fintech25th March 2019 - 180 days ago
Dr Ayesha Khanna has been selected by LATTICE80 as one of the top 100 women in Fintech around the world. Women continue to be underrepresented in both the financial services and tech industries. It is no wonder that female leadership in Fintech, a field at the intersection of both industries, remains wanting. Dr Khanna is an inspiring example of someone at the forefront of their profession, using artificial intelligence and big data to help financial services thrive in today’s world.
Ayesha is Co-Founder and CEO of ADDO AI, an artificial intelligence (AI) advisory firm and incubator. In 2017, ADDO AI was featured in Forbes magazine as one of four leading artificial intelligence companies in Asia. She is also a Faculty Adviser at Singularity University.
Ayesha has presented at major financial, technology and other industry conferences, provided high level government briefings, chaired symposiums such as AI Asia, and spoken at TEDx events. Ayesha speaks on smart cities and the power of inter-disciplinary teams. She delivers keynotes on the opportunities and challenges of AI work and the importance of equity and transparency.
go back to newspage
- Joschka Fischer delivered excellence itself. Our top corporate investors were totally won over.
- Klaus Schweinsberg's message was perfect for our management meeting in Germany, totally engaging.
- Our group meeting loved Sahar Hashemi, she was totally engaging, inspiring us all with her great story.
- Don Strickland had excellent content in his speech and gave us some great examples to follow.
- José María Figueres has an excellent presence and quality, he had great interaction with the audience.
- Daniel Sieberg was excellent. He tailored his speech perfectly to our youth audience - top quality.